Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Stars Quotes

...
All photos thanks to NASA...



“People are like stained-glass windows.

They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.”

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross


“To be a star, you must shine your own light,
follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness,
for that is when the stars shine brightest”


“Stay the course, light a star,
Change the world where'er you are.”

Richard Le Gallienne

9 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I do change the world every second... by asking husband to change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful quotes, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or as Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis sung,"You don't have to be a star, to be in my show."

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's nice and a post that deserves reflection. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had to vote on my favorite quote, it would be this one ...

    “To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness,
    for that is when the stars shine brightest”

    Thank you ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMEN to all of them, especially the last one he he he...;-D LOVE the pictures, as well. My hubby's gonna LOVE all the pics, as well. He loves space. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello friends

    I'm glad everyone enjoyed the quotes.

    Amel, My hubby loves stars too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shan!

    Nice seeing you around. :-) How are you doing? I'll have to check on your blog.

    ReplyDelete