Saturday 10 July 2010

Love has no Boundaries

...
I found this on YouTube - a beautiful little video about a very big love.



Zeus, our beloved Duirmouse, May 12, 2009 - June 20, 2010.
Abandoned by his mouse mommy at one day old, he crawled out from under our washing machine and lived, despite the odds. I fed him every two hours and took to carrying him in my pocket or in my sports bra, which became his home. Our adventure mouse not only survived but thrived, taking a hot air balloon ride over the Rio Grande, riding in three cross country road trips, hiking through the Sangre De Cristo mountains and ultimately walking me down the aisle at my wedding in May 2010. He was extraordinary in every way. Still is. This is his lullaby.
::::Goodnight, my love. Goodnight::::

...

7 comments:

  1. He was a cute little guy, but I don't think I'd want a mouse living in my bra! Oh my! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mouse is cute, but... I'm not sure for the rest of it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm crying my eyes out heree...LOVE the song and the video, too...VERY touching. He's SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy and RA
    I knew a lady who let her pet lovebird sleep in her bra. She ran a book shop and the first time I went there I was MESMERISED when her umm... "frontage" started to wigle and jiggle. What my face looked like when a tiny parrot face popped out of her neckline... :-X

    I must admit I'm not sure I'd want to share my clothing with critters.

    Amel
    It made me cry too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this i think touching .. though i cried at the he has passed part.

    unfathomable love whitestar eagle

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)