Wednesday, 13 February 2013

New Ad-ventures!


This past few weeks I've been busy creating a new website, my first website actually! It's an internet book shelf, you could say! A place where I'm putting up the details of books I love, or that have been recommended to me by others as books worth reading.

They are all books by indie authors - people who, for one reason or another, have chosen to go independant and self-publish. Some of the authors are famous, some of them are not. Some of their stories are pure imagination and some are pure fact, or based on facts, but every single one of them has a story to tell that's worth reading.

The name of this new site for unique indie books is BOOKS UNCAGED.

Here's the front graphic that I designed and created for the website. The website links to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ so feel free to share it if you like it. :)


4 comments:

  1. Michelle this looks fantastic! I love the idea of your Blog, and I also really love your graphic design... makes one want to pick up and read right now! Congratulations on your neat project and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You designed the graphic yourself? KUDOS to you, M!!!! Keep on creating! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee...

    Thank you both of you! :-D

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to find this post! So many men get a bad rap! It is a fine thing to give out a shout for a man of valor caring for his wife.....and others.

    ReplyDelete