Tuesday 11 March 2014

A new Website and a Map

I've finally put up a website for my books, First Light and Wisdoms of the Light. I've chewed over the idea of a website before, but always found reasons to put it off. The biggest reason being the fact I'm an artist with a fussy eye for details. I can take weeks just deciding on web page background designs!

The new website is HERE 

http://firstlightsaga.yolasite.com/

I've been busy working on art for the site the last week and I finally put up the last finishing touch this morning - a map of Sindorus.


All the artwork is mine, including the map of Sindorus. If you run your cursor arrow over a thumbnail picture it will show you a book quote. If you click on the thumbnails they open up full size.There's a small square in the bottom right that shuts a full size picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)