Friday 5 February 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

...
...

Many thank yous to Ritva for giving me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Not only is it a fun award, but it's also so pretty. (yeah, I'm a girl - I like awards to look nice as well as be nice!)

If you are chosen for this award you have to:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award

Thank you Ritva. :-)

I hope everyone goes to look at your blog, because it's beautiful and you write such thoughtful interesting posts.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog


Done. :-)


3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award

Ritva of Sagittiferously Yours

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting...

1.I can hear bats, "silent" dog whistles and other high pitch noises

2. I do chakra readings in my spare time

3. I love cheese - Brie, cheddar, emmental, cream, gouda, gruyere... you get the idea!

4. I can read backward upsidedown writing. Comes from doing art classes on setting things for printing.

5. I find dimples very attractive (yes, hubby has a dimple in his cheek. :-D )

6. My imaginary friend as a child was a flying horse, like Pegasus, and a blue dragon named Thursday.

7. I am trying to write book two - sequel to First Light

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers


Daisy
Ting
Cliff
Amel
Nessa
Ann
Bogey
...



7 comments:

  1. Aw...thanks, Michelle! You are very sweet to think of me. Congratulations to you, also. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Thanks for putting me on your list.

    Dimples are amazing. You have some very interesting talents and abilities.

    Flash 55 - Buried Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very very much!

    And congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I have dimples too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks Michelle! I haven't been receiving awards for a long time :-) This is really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind words, Michelle.

    Any chances we get to read the text you won the second price with? Please.... :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thank you! I haven't been very creative lately, letting the little gater in my head keep me from sharing, but I might be back... maybe. I hope.

    CHEESE!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)