A rather clever email my sister-in-law sent me. :-)
This year... Don't over do things; keep your limits:
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants
- Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
- Play more games
- Read more books
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
- Sleep for 7 hours
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day - and while you walk... smile!
- Don't take yourself so seriously ; no one else does
- Dream more while you are awake
- Don't remind your partner with his/her past mistakes . That will ruin your present happiness.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you
- Smile and laugh more
- You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
- Try to make at least three people smile each day
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
- The best is yet to come...