Many thank yous to Ritva for giving me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Not only is it a fun award, but it's also so pretty. (yeah, I'm a girl - I like awards to look nice as well as be nice!)
If you are chosen for this award you have to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
Thank you Ritva. :-)
I hope everyone goes to look at your blog, because it's beautiful and you write such thoughtful interesting posts.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award
Ritva of Sagittiferously Yours
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting...
1.I can hear bats, "silent" dog whistles and other high pitch noises
2. I do chakra readings in my spare time
3. I love cheese - Brie, cheddar, emmental, cream, gouda, gruyere... you get the idea!
4. I can read backward upsidedown writing. Comes from doing art classes on setting things for printing.
5. I find dimples very attractive (yes, hubby has a dimple in his cheek. :-D )
6. My imaginary friend as a child was a flying horse, like Pegasus, and a blue dragon named Thursday.
7. I am trying to write book two - sequel to First Light
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers