Monday 3 March 2014

Walking on Sunshine

This Monday morning the skies are grey, but my heart is bright. I woke up to find TWO fantastic reviews of my books, one for each book. I'm beyond thrilled... I'm walking on sunshine! :-D

The wonderful review for First Light, by book reviewer Ivie Isler, can be found here, or on Amazon.com. 
 
And... drum roll please... my review for the sequel is by none other than the Queen herself - Princess of Blog4Peace, Mimi Lennox. You can find her opinion of Wisdoms of the Light here.






In celebration of a great way to start the week I'm adding a wonderfully bright version of Walking on Sunshine (by Katrina and the Waves, 1970s) by the Soweto Gospel Choir. 

Have a sunshine day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)