Sunday 21 September 2014

45 ~ Global Peace

45 for my 60 ways of Peace challenge - the Global Peace Meditation.



Join us for a Global Peace Meditation at 12:00 Noon Pacific/ 7:00pm GMT
on Sunday September 21 for the International Day of Peace.

There is a timezone conversion chart here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

We also invite you to gather in your communities at 12:00 Noon in your time zone to create a wave of peace moving across our planet.

  www.unify.org

  www.bethepeace.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to say, on Global Peace Day, I was in a bad mood and I barely managed to hold my tongue. I managed, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, G~G. It was a hard weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was full enough of peace for you too. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glennis :-)

    Thank you for stopping by. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)