Wednesday 30 May 2007

Today is a Good Day

Today has been a good day.

I have:
- hugged two bloggers,
- been sent an email kiss thank you from an online friend,
- reached a good understanding with someone I had been arguing with,
- recieved three nudges from "above" to remind me of important things,
- and complimented another online person on his wonderful poetry.

Oh! edited to add:
- and have recieved three really wonderful compliments.

I feel as "warm and fuzzy" as a tropical sheep. :-D

How was your day?

5 comments:

  1. A good day! For me, too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, my day is good. Its hotter than h-e-double hockey sticks though!

    Went fishing this weekend and of course, I put sunscreen on everyone but myself. About 4 hours later my dad goes "Your face is purple"

    And now I look like an Irish lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My day went fine. I haven't sorted out my problems yet, but I can still feel peaceful inside. And I still LOVE this life. :-))) And THANKS for your comments in my blog. :-))) You've REALLY helped me a lot.

    Just last night I thought to myself, "Gee, Michelle must be another angel sent by God!!! Just as I needed some feedback, here she comes!!!"

    What helped me, too, was when my husband dropped by just to check up on me HE HE HE HE HE HE...I almost burst out crying in front of him.

    ^________________________________^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, add one more hug for Amel and a big jar of witchhazel soothing gel for the "Irish lobster" (ouch!)

    :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. THX for the hug!!!!!!!! Hugging you back!!! ^______________________^

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)