Friday 30 May 2008

Photos from last week

...
We've had friends visiting from Europe this month. It was great to see them again - the last time four years ago at their wedding here in Scotland.

We got to catch up on four years of news as well as taking them for some sightseeing trips around this part of Scotland. I took photos and thought I'd share some of the nicer ones here. :-)

First up is the Findhorn river, on our way South towards the mountains.

Loch Morlich, with patches of snow still on the mountains in the background. There were lots of people out picnicking and sailboarding, but I managed to get a peaceful picture... and a closer one of the reflections in the water.

The view from up the mountain looking back down at Loch Morlich.

A rather nice patch of mixed heather plants at the Heather centre, where we had soup and sandwiches.

I have some extra photos from this week, but I'll post them seperately.
...

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Michelle. And those gorgeous flowers... I would love to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Fabulous photos! I love them! To be surrounded by such beauty, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics, esp. the first and fourth he he...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)