I got this fun tag from Daisy at Dancing with Daisy.
10 Things I Wish I Could Say To 10 Different People Right Now
1. You really are too fair for black mascara, you look like a raccoon.
2. I wish you weren't so far away, I'd invite you over for tea/coffee and a chat. :-)
3. Would you grow up, please? You're 27 not 7!
4. Having different opinions doesn't automatically mean I'm wrong and you're right.
5. If you ever need a hug - I'm here.
6. If I ever made you feel bad - I'm sorry. It wasn't intended.
7. You think too much.
8. Which reality do you live in exactly?
9. Stop being so scared and just LIVE.
10. Thank you for being my friend.
9 Things About Myself
1. I have never been on roller skates.
2. When I was little I named all my teddy bears, but never my dolls.
3. I hated pink when I was small, but just this year I decided... I LIKE Pink.
4. I like chili and olives on my pizza.
5. When I was really small I wanted to be a horse, then a vet. (which at least makes more sense, species-wise!)
6. I'm allergic to cats, birds and some dogs. :-(
7. I'm left-handed.
8. I have a scar on my leg from falling out our peach tree when I was 7 or 8.
9. I'm slightly colour-blind with blues and purples. I only found this out in art college when I painted a purple sky by accident.
8 Ways To Win My Heart
1. Smile when you see me
2. Be kind to others (and me of course!)
3. Give me HUGS
4. Be honest to me
5. Be supportive of my dreams and hopes
6. Listen to me when I need to talk
7. Let me cry on your shoulder when I need to
8. Treat me as your equal
7 Things That Cross My Mind A Lot
1. What did I forget?
2. What did I forget to remember?
3. Wow, I owe so many email replies.
4. What am I going to cook for dinner?
5. I want tea... I need tea.
6. Whose blog haven't I been to lately?
7. Is that the time already?
6 Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep
1. Turn off my computer.
2. Say goodnight to family members, usually only mom up as she's the night owl of the family.
3. Go to the bathroom and change into my nightshirt.
4. Get my goodnight kiss and hug from hubby. :-)
5. Chat to hubby until he falls asleep.
6. Check the alarm clock and turn off the light.
I'm leaving the tag open to anybody reading this and who would like to give this meme, or any part of it, a go. :-)
60 ways Africa Ancient Places animal art craft astrology Author Michelle Frost Award Beauty birds blessing blog4Peace Blogblast for Peace book book review Bryan Islip chakras Crow Dona Nobis Pacem ebook family First Light friendship hope humour inspiration love meme Music Native American Nature newsflash Peace Peace Thimble photos Poem psychic quote rabbit Rhodesia Scotland shamanism spirituality thoughtful thursday tribute VFA video visionary visionary fiction Visionary Fiction Alliance Wisdoms of the Light women writing