Sunday 19 December 2010

Message in a Bottle

...
How's this for a great idea - a blog where you can leave a message in a bottle!

You can choose to send an anonymous message or something specially from you; the choice is yours. I decided to go with a dream I had last week...

I dreamt I met Jesus on a beach. He was sitting looking out to sea. How could I miss an opportunity like that? I walked over and said,
"What's the most important thing for me to know?"

He didn't look up at me, but He did smile. Then He started to draw in the damp sea sand. He drew a smiley face and then He wrote...

...so this message was actually for me rather than from me, but I think it's one worth sharing. ;-)
...

6 comments:

  1. Your message bottle is now afloat in the vast blogosphere ocean. You are Message In a Bottle #327.

    Feel free to toss in a bottle whenever you feel the urge to send a message. The blog ocean is always open. You never know what might wash ashore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea! I just may have to partake in this idea. What a cool dream...Jesus telling you to "be happy"...very neat! Hope you had a good weekend. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wavy... thank you! :-)

    Lori
    It is a fu idea. I can see I'll be back to throw more bottles into the ocen. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH that's a lovely dream and I LOVE that message in a bottle idea! :-D HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your message!


    (Lynetta)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lynetta :) I stumbled on it looking for something and thought it was worth digging out and sharing again. The simpest messages are the most profound. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)