Thursday 1 March 2012

Rabbit Rabbit and cat, frog, elephant...

The first of the month and I'm adding some very special "rabbit rabbit" first day of the month good luck greeting, for this first day of Spring. :-)



A friend of mine has an etsy shop. She makes and sells all kinds of jewelry including the most adorable earrings. Those white rabbits above are her work and I'm sharing some of my other favourites below. ;-) I'm putting the link to each item with the photos, so you can click on them to get the details. Each item has a meaning and a story. ;-)

Frog Prince earrings



Maneki Neko necklace



...and the cutest Makeni Neko earrings.



"pink mouse" Chinese Astrology earrings



and a pink (Rose Quartz) elephant!



Chinese Rooster earrings



The Maneki Nekos are my all time favourites... for the moment! I can't wait to see what she makes next.


2 comments:

  1. They're SO CUTE!!! :-D I'm not a big fan of jewelleries, though. I mean I do wear my wedding rings (one on a necklace) as well as a pair of earrings, but I don't normally change them at all. I'm bad at that kind of things - I love routine too much HA HA HA...

    Btw, when you have time and when your fingers aren't that tired, check out my latest photos from a wedding party. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!

    I'm bad at wearing stuff too. I love looking and I even love buying earrings, but I hardly ever wear them!

    off to look at your photos. :-))

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)