... I found a fun tag on Amel's blog. Please feel free to take it yourself, but let me know so I can come read your answers too. :-)
1. Have you ever been on TV?
* Yes, when I was about seven. It was a children's show and they took me out the audience to play a game. I knew they were going to and tried to become very very small and invisible because I didn't want to be called out, but they did anyway. I had to throw a frisbee at a target, but I was so nervous it went everywhere but near the target. I thought it was a horrible experience, but my family watched me on TV and thought I was cute.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
* Yes, but not intentionally. A friend invited me to his church Christmas carol singing gathering. He and I were talking about an old carol you never hear sung that we'd both sung at School. He started singing (he was a professional singer) and I can in on the harmonies (I'm good as back up). We were so enjoying it that I didn't realise the room had filled with people listening. When we stopped they clapped, which felt really good! I can understand why pop stars like an audience. It's a real "high" having people clap for you.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
* Mmm..... not intentionally, but a hairdresser once gave me too many blonde highlights and my hair was more blonde than brown.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
* Nope and not likely to. They're on my "not keen to eat" list along with oysters, snails, blood pudding and rabbit.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
* Yes. A school friend gave me these slippers that were bear feet with claws. They were meant as a joke, but really REALLY ugly and not even comfy to wear. I thought it was a stupid waste of money.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
* No, but I've walked into other kinds of posts, fences, chairs, doors...
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
* Nope and hopefully never will. Being a hostess makes me nervous and I make mistakes when I'm nervous. I fed one person a raw chicken and gave two others overcooked rice (a big white BLOB). If I'm that bad with one or two imagine what I'd be like with 15... :-O
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
* Yes, regularly. I have tripped down stairs at a disco and landed in the lap of a guy seated by the stairs. I have fallen out of a canoe in front of seven close friends and a pier full of strangers, I have fallen running at school on a sport's field... in mud. There are many more, but you get the idea!
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
* Yes and it was great fun. My sister-in-law works for two charities and I've helped her at several shops and also helped gather in donation bags of clothes, etc. I've also done volunteer work in Africa helping once with an election - checking voter's role names. That was boring.