Sunday 24 June 2007

Award - Thank You

...
A big THANK YOU! to Amel for tagging me for a thinking blogger award.

"I want to give the award to Michelle (Crow's Feet) as she's been inspirational, informative, and soul-beautiful in her posts (borrowing her own term "soul-beautiful" in her post In The Image of God).

She doesn't need to find 5 other blogs as she's already done it in
Kombai. I just want her to know that I appreciate her and she was the one who made me feel mushy-mushy first he he he... CONGRATULATIONS on having made a difference in my life, Michelle!!!"


It feels great to be awarded, but even better to have someone say I made a positive difference in their life - Especially of someone as nice as you, Amel! You made my rainy weekend feel full of sunshine. :-)

Since I have already tagged five blogs, and seen other blogs I love tagged, I think I'll give that part miss, like Amel suggests.

13 comments:

  1. I love both your blogs...
    it's strange but there's another connection, one of my favourite writers Alexander McCall Smith writes about both Africa and Scotland!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a well deserved award Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Random and Epi

    Random.. I'm not sure if I know that author. I must goo look. I have no ability to remember authors, singers, book or song titles. They just zoom through my brain and vanish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, Congratulations!! You so deserve the recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I think you are a wonderful choice for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thank you HollyGL and Jeff. I really wasn't expecting so many positive and enthusiastic replies.

    I can't make a smiley face big enough! so ..

    :-) x 100

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just glad our paths criss-cross in this "giant" web of life...it's nice to have met someone like you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Michelle. I am very happy to see so many people awarding you. Sooo nice words from them. :-) It feels nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi prema

    Thanks! Yes, it does feel nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. good going! keep up the thinking posts, looking forward to reading more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi M - and you nominated me! Very thoughtful... and I am humbled.

    Thank you.

    Take care.

    'debvhu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey 'debvu

    You deserve it! :-)

    and thank you for the praise.

    cheers

    M

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)